Thursday, February 18, 2010

The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today

Amazingly, it seems like there’s more social media tools than Jonas brothers, with the gap growing every day.


I don’t feel the need to experiment with every new piece of software that emerges from its chrysalis, but I do feel a responsibility to you and my clients to have some idea of what’s out there and what’s worthwhile.


Also, at my social media speaking engagements hither and yon I’m often asked what tools I use. So, I took a personal inventory and created this overview of the 39 social media tools I use daily.


Read full article

No comments:

Popular Posts

New York Time

Copyright 2015 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Operated by Carlos Vassallo

Pageviews last month